1.16.2011

1/15-16/2011 Trial! :)

Splisher Splasher...
I had such an amazing time with Splash this weekend.
There is no place I love more than being out there with my best girl doing what we love most. It's got to be the best feeling ever, out there where the rest of the world just seems to fade away into just me and her. It's honestly simply incredible; simply incredible and really what one would call the feeling of magic. I love this dog so much. So, so much. She has made me feel so alive, she has taken my breath away so many times; she has literally saved me. You guys have no idea how much she means to me. Crazy love ♥



"So far we've made it through the storm
They say our love
No way it survives the circumstance
But here we are and believing now
That our love will remain somehow
Crazy to even think I almost walked away
(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, crazy love)
Oh, it's never been easy, never safe
But It's enough, it's enough
(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, crazy love)
Crazy love" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment