7.22.2011

7/9-10/2011 Trial

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will,
they soon become inevitable."




So this was a bit of an "off weekend" for us. I was feeling really sick both days, especially on Saturday where I felt like I could seriously pass out at any second. We managed to pull it all together for Chances Saturday (first run in vid... sorry it's so zoomed in, it was SUCH a gorgeous run but my dad was just so far zoomed in it's hard to see much. He tried though and you can see Splash at least for most of it so it's all okay. :)) Still a very good weekend even though Splash had some weird moments and my handling wasn't there for some of the runs... love my girl so much ♥

One more Chances Q and one more Jumpers Q until NATCH!
ahhhhhhh, so much pressure, but so, so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment