12.31.2011

The Year in the Stars


As the clock ticks down to the last few moments of 2011, all I can do is just sit here in shock as to just how far we have come: NATCH, Versatility NATCH, 4th in our division at Championships, and then placing as the Highest Scoring Junior Handler team there as well. At this exact time last year, I had said it was our time to shine, and goodness, did we shine. It just got better and better, and all I can say is that I am so thankful for such an amazing year. It truly was the year in the stars that wouldn't have been at all possible without my special little girl. She really has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and there will never be another dog anything like her.

With all that has happened, I feel there's just one last thing for me to say this year: Thank you Splash. Thank you so, so much for these amazing moments; for this year in the stars. I love you so much, and I wouldn't trade the time I spend with you for the world. ♥

1 comment: