8.10.2012

Beyond the run itself



I'll be entirely honest: my favorite part of each agility run I have with my girl isn't the run itself but the huge party we have at the end. The way she pounces on me, the way she gives me this special "Spliz dog" grin that no other dog can replicate. The way she still continues to bark at me like she did throughout the entire run, except instead of her "I love this!" bark like she has during the run, she instead just wiggles with joy at the words "We did it! We did it! WE DID IT!" (Not to mention all the tugging once we get out of the ring... I think that's her favorite part. ;)) And that's how it is, no matter how every run goes. We always do it, always run our hearts out, always have the time of our lives together. And quite honestly, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment