7.12.2013

Adventures


On July 3rd, Arlo celebrated his 8th birthday. I can't believe how quickly time has passed with this wonderful dog. I've been so lucky to have him in my life... all of the lessons, experiences, challenges, smiles, and memories. He's doing better now than ever before, and it makes me so happy to see. :) Here's a video with clips from these past several months:


And another birthday! Splash turned 6 on July 7th. The little girl is still doing great. Having fun, being crazy, loving life. :) She brings me so much joy. Here's to many more years of crazy, unforgettable fun!



Love both of these dogs so much! I wouldn't trade the times I have with them for anything. Celebrating their birthdays with a trial this weekend! CPE, here we come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment